• Frequently Asked Questions (Coming Soon)
• Simple Trouble Shooting (Coming Soon)
• B150 Sales Brochure
• B150 User Manual in French (Coming Soon)
• B150 Warranty in English (Coming Soon)
• B150 Warranty in French (Coming Soon)
• Lifts and lowers axle automatically based on axle load weight
• Built-in axle load monitoring sensor
• Knows the number of axles to lift
• Indicator for loader nearing max load
• RS232/USB interface for computer set up
• Trailer axle load interface
The Balancer™ is an electronic liftable axle control for lifting axles when not in use. It monitors the axle load weight and lifts automatically when the trailer is empty.
It monitors how many axle are lifted and can control the lifting and lower points correctly. Easy computer setup can make the Balancer very easy to install.
- The Balancer B150 can be used to meet the Ontario Smart Lift Permit Requirments. It can be used in combination with a Revese-A-Matic to meet the Smart lift requirments on 4, 5, and 6 axles trailers.
- The Balancer B150 Control Module must be calibrated before the first use. This means that the lift and lower points must be configured on the control module beofre the system will function.
- The Communication Software required must be requested by contacting your Wheel Monitor Distributor.