The Proviso Plus™ is an electronic axle control system for lifting auxiliary axles when not needed. It monitors the axle load weight and lifts automatically when the vehicle is lightly loaded or empty. It can control the lifting and lower points. Easy computer setup can make the Proviso Plus™ easy to install.
• Automatically lifts and lowers axle according to weight
• Lifts the vehicle self steer auxiliary lift axle when reversing.
• Locks the self steer axle above 60KM/H
• 4-way flasher weight distribution under 60KM/H
• Maximum load indicator light or back up light.
• Built in Internal air pressure sensor to monitor suspension.
• Display's internal pressure reading on a computer for easy set up.
• Internal temperature sensor and heater output
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Simple Trouble Shooting
• P200A Sales Brochure
• P200A User Manual in English
• P200A User Manual in French
• P200A Warranty in English
• P200A Warranty in French
Ontario- Effecting trucks, truck-trailer combinations, and some specialty combinations. Such vehicles manufactured after June 2011 must be built to SPIF standards as contained in the regulation or operate at significantly reduced weights.
- The Proviso Plus P200A only controls the axle position. The weight or pressure on the lift axle is controlled by the pressure on the drive axles. In most cases, the drive axle pressure must be proportioned up or down a small amount to meet SPIF equalization.
• All of our functions are SPIF Compliant. Great for schedule 21 and 23 trucks.
• Easy computer set up and calibration
• Internal temperature sensor and heater system to prevent freezing.
• Eliminates the driver stopping the vehicle to manually lower/ lift the axle to be compliant with the
conditions of the operating permit.
• Low cost system Kit with enclosure and Pneumatics built in for maximum savings
• Reduce wear & tear on tires & axles