• Frequently Asked Questions
• Simple Trouble Shooting
• RM-50 Sales Brochure
• RM-50 User Manual in English
• RM-50 User Manual in French
• RM-50 Warranty in English
• RM-50 Warranty in French
- The RM-50 is commonly used on trailers without lift axles. The RM-50 offers a cost effective reverse alarm system. It can be used to turn on reverse signal lights, backup beepers, and overhead reverse lights. This means no extra wires between the truck and trailer and any truck can be used.
The Reverse-A-Matic™ RM-50 system combines functional
value with trailer safety operations. The Reverse-A-Matic™ trailer direction sensing system is a stand alone device that is independent from the cab. The Reverse-A-Matic™ system automatically locks and/or lifts a self-steer or lift axle.
The Lift Axle functions meet SPIF regulations for 3 & 4 axle trailers by removing control from the cab. The Reverse-A-Matic™ RM-50 system has a second output, which will turn on backup lights and/or beeper while reversing to add safety and convenience. By activating the back up lights on the trailer you can illuminate the path behind the trailer and warn others of your presence.
• Turns on the trailer backup lights.
• Activates backup alarm system.
• Raises the trailer lift axle for easy maneuvering.